Thursday 29 August 2013

Liebster Award

MandySharesLife nominated me for the Liebster Award, yay! I had been nominated before on my old blog, but I see they have changed it a little bit so I'm glad to be nominated again (:

The Liebster Award is all about supporting new bloggers and helping them find new readers. Your nominee asks 11 questions which you answer and then you ask 11 questions to your blogger nominees (with less than 200 followers).

The questions MandySharesLife asks:

1) What is your favorite beauty product?
My favourite? How can I pick just one?! I'll have to think about it logically.. My favourite product would be mascara and my favourite mascara would be Maybelline Falsies in Waterproof, so I guess that's my answer.

2) Describe the perfect outfit. 
Casual chic. The off-duty model look. So hot. Comfortable skinny black jean (7FAM are the most comfortable I've ever worn), black boots or booties, loose shirt, cardi for casual and coloured blazer for something smarter.

3) What is your favorite song?
At the moment? I'm quite enjoying ROAR by Katy Perry.. I hear it's a rip off of another song but I still like it. Really like Katy more after watching her movie and what she went through with Russell Brand :(

4) Beauty product you can't live without? 
I think I answered this already.. but the second product I can't live without is probably BB Cream. A good BB Cream with actual coverage, sun protection and all that good stuff (so probably an Asian one.. just saying.) That's just makeup by the way. I would obviously prefer a good all round cleanser over a BB Cream cos I might not even need it with good skin (I wish).

5) 7 things we can find in your bag? 
I'm the kind of person who likes to take everything with them..but if we're talking about beauty, I have a small makeup bag with everything you could ever possibly need - tweezers, q-tip, wipes, bandaid you get the gist but these are 7 things hanging out in the most convenient back pocket.
1. Rimmel Apocalips - Nova
2. LA Colors Auto Lipliner - Fiery Red
3. Guerlain Meteorites Compact - 02 Teint Beige
4. Sugarbaby Frangipani Fragrance de Luxe Rollerball
5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - 030 Smitten
6. Bourjois Lipstick - 57 Fuchsia Class
7. ModelCo Heated Eyelash Curler

6) Name your favorite perfume. 
If you read my 5 Friday Favourites post last week you'd know at the moment it's Vera Wang Princess !

7) Top 10 favorite clothing stores. 
Ooh, I usually shop online so.. (in no particular order)
1. Grand Social
2. ASOS
3. Forever New
4. Zara
5. h&m
6. Ksubi Jeans
7. Nudie Jeans
8. Alice McCall
9. 7 For All Mankind Jeans
10. Topshop
(That was hard. I don't even have money for clothes after my beauty purchases "/ I was just naming brands towards the end.. Can you tell I love jeans?)

8) What is your favorite summer trend? 
Mmm I pretty much never follow trends but I love maxi dresses. I will forever wear them until the end of time.

9)Who's your fashion icon? 
Olivia Palermo omg love.

10)If you could put someone else in YOUR shoes for a day, who would you choose? 
Mmm, not sure. That's a strange question.

11)Name the cheapest online/clothing/beauty stores you've bought from.
Daiso, Sasa, Strawberrynet, iHerb, Cotton On.

My Nominees:
Lady Sapphire Blog
Ashlynne's Treasure Chest
Beauty and Acetone
All Her Pretty Things
BeatheBeauty

Here are your questions:
1. What is your favourite hairstyle?
2. What is your favourite makeup look?
3. What if your favourite outfit?
4. What is one product you will repurchase till the end of time?
5. Luxury or budget: skincare?
6. Luxury or budget: makeup?
7. Luxury or budget: fashion?
8. Favourite beauty shop/brand?
9. Favourite food?
10. Favourite blog at the moment?
11. What makeup junkie are you? (e.g I'm probably a lipstick junkie..)

I look forward to reading your answers! I'd love to know other new bloggers out there so if you're not on the list, leave me a comment below!



holla at me--
email: peachsbeautyfamily@gmail.com
bloglovin: peach
twitter: @peachsbeauty
instagram: @peachsbeauty
pinterest: peachsbeauty

Everything mentioned in this post was purchased by yours truly unless otherwise stated. Thanks for reading! (:

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me for a Liebster Award peach xx

    Love from Lady Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera Wang Princess is my favorite perfume ever!! DELIGHTFUL <3
    Glad you did the post anyway.
    Hugs :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination! It means a lot :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peach

    Just stopped by your blog today and followed you on bloglovin'. I love reading answers to the Liebster awards. I was nominated a while ago but If you're interested here's my link: http://littlemissscb.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/nominated-liebster-award.html

    Sunshine xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Maybelline Falsies mascara, althoguh I haven't used the waterproof version, I think might have to try it! I love BB creams too, they are so easy to use and give such a nice flawless finish :) iHerb is so cheap- I love getting my Real Techniques brushes from there and Sasa is awesome when they have sales and free shipping (which is all the time!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waterproof version holds curls like no other! I always get stuck on iherb and sasa for hours haha. x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for nominating me, I loved reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)